dimanche 19 décembre 2021

how to add enable automatic printer install on manjaro?

When I installed Manjaro I choose "minimal installation" so only the most basic packages are installed on my system by default. But to automatically find the correct driver for the printer (if there is one) you not only need to install the package manjaro-printer for general printer support, but also the optional dependency package "system-config-printer". After I followed the instructions to install printing support I installed the optional dependency "system-config-printer" in the "Add/Remove Software" program and I was able to just hit the "add printer" button and everything worked like a charm.

 

sources:

https://archived.forum.manjaro.org/t/error-failed-to-add-a-new-printer/134620

https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Printing

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

bash script to convert all mp4 in a folder to mkv files with ffmpeg

 #!/bin/bash for i in *.mp4; do   echo "$i" "${i%%.*}.mkv"   ffmpeg -i "$i" -vcodec copy -acodec copy "${...